The way to answer my task or questions can be placed in comment

Oct 17, 2008

ANGRY WASTE YOUR POWER

Sometimes we have prepared everything in our Life, not only for today but also for everything in our future. When we have prepared everything neatly then suddenly what we have planned is destroyed by something we never think before, we will feel so disappointed and angry with someone and something that destroy all of our create.

Something like this is happened to me too. I am so angry with myself. I blame myself although it is not my fault. I have planned everything when there was a letter and instruction to me join in one program according my job. Because of my activities are so full, of course I must cancel all my program on the day when the occasion will be held and plan everything to avoid misunderstanding and questions from other people.

I have thought that there will no problem on that program because I have ready to join that both personally and administrate, so in my leisure time I confirm to committee but I am frightened when suddenly they said there will be changing in the Schedule and I must in the second turn. Oh my God, without information before and calling, easily they said the changing innocent. I am so angry and of course with all of my logic reason I say my objection. But today become my big angry. Fortunately I still remember that God gives us something to make slowlly and calm down by saying Astagfirullah .Yup ! and arrive at home I directly lay under the bamboos the place where my family usually relax one each other

36 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahh Foto"a berkaca mata yach buk!!! Ibu Guru teladan..Tetapa maju buk!!! salam hormat dari muridmu...

Anonymous said...

Thanks bu dg ilmu n tambah pengalaman. Posting terus ya sy akan ikuti !!!!

N E S S Y A said...

just 2 words . it's great !
love it .
be spirit mom :D

Anonymous said...

I wish mrs tri rahayu can through all problem with easy and stable, with don't forget that problem can done with coolhead.

Anonymous said...

i wish mrs Tri Rahayu can through all problem with easy and stable, with don't forget that problem can done with coolhead.

Anonymous said...

I wish mrs tri rahayu can through all problem with easy and stable, with don't forget that problem can done with coolhead.

Anonymous said...

Befor i am sorry because i can't help you.i wish your problem will be finish.because the GAD give we problem concordant with our kennel,I can only pray may will be finish.

Anonymous said...

before ia give me becouse ican help mom be of pray i which i climb to got everyone now indeed allah will not give problem more to be able slave i wish your problem will be finish.

Anonymous said...

this blog good and interest!!!!
like it!!

Anonymous said...

THIS BLOG VERY GOOD AND INTEREST!!
LIKE IT!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This blog very good and interest!!
like it

Anonymous said...

I think your template just ordinary...
But I like your posting.......

Anonymous said...

i like your posting.it's interesting, i get many inspiration from your posting,but (i'm sorry mom) your template is simple

^_^

Anonymous said...

Before it im sorry mom....i think your blog or your posting still less...give otger aplication..dont just word...........the mainpoint i like your blog....

Anonymous said...

thanks you before it...your posting still less...but i like it. great!!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very good.....

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very good.....

Anonymous said...

i like your blog,but don't like your temlate.your template ordinary...good luck

Pelem said...

i like with your blog....improve your knoledge about bloggggood luck momm?thanks

Anonymous said...

thanks you before it...your posting still less...but i like it. great!!!

Anonymous said...

i like your blog,but don't like your temlate.your template ordinary...i can help you for get template blog... open internet explor write google..(blog template) good luck

Anonymous said...

I thiNx this bLog is vEry gOod fRom oF coNtain, buT This teMpLate is siMpLe. . . . .
BuT,,neVer minD i Like YouR BLog mOm, this is vEry goOD. . . Thank yOu.

Anonymous said...

your blog is good...I like the content.....your posting interesting, but sorry, the template is still simple..
Thankz

uCLiCk said...

no comment for this blog, mom!!!

uCLiCk said...

.I like your blog,
.this blog bring inspiration for me....thank mom

Anonymous said...

thanks be fore and after.your blog is very good,and interesting!!1

uCLiCk said...

i like your blog....
your blog is very good...
I will read your another posting blog...
THANKs mom....!!!

riya...'s blog...!*_*! said...

I like your blog...
.your posting bring inspiration for me....
....thank mom....

Anonymous said...

thanks be fore and after.your blog is very good,and interesting!!

fl0w3rs said...

I like our blog
It's awful
I interest to read your blog.
THANK you mom

fl0w3rs said...

I like your blog
It's awful
I interest to read your blog.
THANK you mom

riya...'s blog...!*_*! said...

good enough :)

Anonymous said...

blog mother is good ...
but my advice, the mother should add applications translate the language ...
so that we can all read to imply in indonesian language ...

Anonymous said...

i like your blog...........
but, if can give your experience and template that interesting!!!
i'm sorry before and after

Anonymous said...

no coment, because I think you're blog is very good !!!

Anonymous said...

good....good....good

this blog will be good if this blog gived counter statistic n added to posting