The way to answer my task or questions can be placed in comment

Nov 26, 2008

HOW EXPENSIVE OUR EXPERIENCE IS

Today is a busy day for me ,after a few days ago I had prepared everything for some Seminars will be conducted by our school.Of course, it is an experience that I never done before as the member of this event organizer.There are some friends always beside me that wherever and whenever always guide me and give an important lesson for me to prepare all of these.
Starting from how to decide the comittee or the members of this program up to time and the participants of course make my mind work hard and my body becomes very tired.It will become make us more tired when we hear the negative thinking from other people who do not know our capacity and our work.
The situation that we felt worried was the time when we waited the participants .Would they attend the seminar or not ?When all of the participants attended in this program we felt so happy but when we knew more of the participants,it made us disappointed and rise the big question why they didn't join in our program.
Yes, ............preparing everything before something will be done actually very very important, I think. Do you agree ?

No comments: